The perfect chain size length
We want you to make the most of your new TALLISMA necklace. Choosing the right chain length, considering your style and wardrobe, makes all the difference. For men or women, there are several sizes and extensions.
Most of our women necklaces are adjustable, therefore versatile to so many styles.
The most popular sizes lie between the collarbones and the beginning of the chest – and it is exactly this range of dimensions that we try to adopt in the majority of our necklaces (between 40 and 50 cm in length). This measure will highlight a medal/pendant necklace with a special meaning on your chest or, if you are a fan of the layering necklaces, you will have no problem adjusting it and combining it with other models. If you’re looking for a more modern style, we also have chokers in our collection (between 35 and 45 cm). Don’t forget to check our single product page, that contains all the details, sizes and length of each individual piece, before purchasing.
For men, we present two chain length options:
- 60 cm – ideal to wear both inside and outside the shirt / sweater / t-shirt. Being close to the heart zone, it is the ideal size to use pendants or medals with a special and spiritual meaning or religious value;
- 80 cm– being a longer chain, this necklace must be worn outside the clothing. In this case, the pendant or medal takes on a statement point and is more prominent in the whole outfit.
The ideal ring size
Buying a ring online for yourself or to offer doesn’t have to be that complicated. Choosing the right size is crucial: the ring should be tight enough not to slip down and fall and also wide enough so it does not crease the skin at the base of the finger. If you’re unsure how to measure your finger to buy a ring, the formula is simple.
To discover your ring size, please follow this simple four steps:
Wrap a small cord or string around the base of your finger (ensure that it does not tighten too much so it does not create discomfort when wearing the future ring);
- With a pen, mark on the cord the point where the ends meet and which will be the most comfortable for you;
- Use a ruler to measure the distance between the markings;
- Finally, check the table below if it has your measurement. If it doesn’t present your exact size, choose the closest measure.
It is important to bear in mind that:
- The best time to measure fingers is at the end of the day, when the finger should be at its widest dimension. The climate is also a determining factor: the heat tends to swell the finger, while the cold reduces its size. We advise you to take measurements in a mild climate;
- While choosing, if you have doubts about the size of the ring, it is best to choose the largest;
- Pay attention to the fact that the same fingers have different dimensions from the left hand to the right one. For a better choice, measure the specific finger where you intend to wear the ring.
If, nonetheless, you still have doubts regarding the right size, just send us an email and our experts will advise you in the best way.